It's that time of year again ... It's time for the Mayfair Civic Association's Halloween Decoration Contest!
Working in conjunction with the Mayfair Business Association, we will be giving away prizes, and the coveted "2015 Mayfair Halloween Decoration Contest Winner" lawn signs to the 3 Best Decorated Homes in Mayfair!
This contest is open to all current, and hopefully future Mayfair Civic Association members
• How it works
- Starting on October 1st you can nominate your home, or a neighbor's home that you feel best captures the spirit of Halloween
- Nominations can be submitted via Facebook on the Mayfair Civic Association Facebook page, or you can email the nomination to MayfairCivicAssociation@yahoo.com
- Nominations will be added to our Google Map so that everyone can take a tour of Mayfair and see the eerie entries for themselves! The map will be posted and updated daily on Facebook, and onMayfairCivicAssociation.com.
As a courtesy to our surrounding neighbors who live outside of the Civic's boarders and are ineligible to win the contest but would still like to appear on the map, we'll be more than happy to include your home on the map as well for visitors to our neighborhood to enjoy!
- Scare up the outside of your house with all things Halloween, and throughout the week of October 20th - 26th, our judges will be cruising around looking for the 3 Scariest / Spookiest / Best Decorated houses in Mayfair!
- Prizes will be awarded to the 3 homes in Mayfair that best capture the Spirit of Halloween!
- On Wednesday October 28th, our contest winners will be announced, and prizes generously donated by our Mayfair Business Association Members along with the 2015 Mayfair Halloween Decoration Contest Winner lawn signs created by Aztec Signs will be delivered that evening
• The Rules
1. All entries must reside within the Mayfair Civic Association boundaries (found on MayfairCivicAssociation.com)
2. All addresses and displays must be clearly visible from the street! (If your address isn't easily visible from the street, your home may be overlooked by our judges)
3. All nominations must include a house number, and a street name
4. All entries must leave their decorations lit until at least 11pm
5. The DEADLINE to submit a nomination for the contest is Monday October 19th at 11:59pm
This contest is a team effort, with the Mayfair Civic Association, the Mayfair Business Association, and our neighbors in Mayfair who go all out to decorate their homes with amazing displays during the Halloween Season
Together we can ensure that Mayfair continues to be a Great Place to Visit, and an Awesome Place to Live!
To join the Mayfair Civic Association, please visitMayfairCivicAssociation.com
To join the Mayfair Business Association, please visitMayfairBiz.Blogspot.com