Mayfair is a vibrant Northeast Philadelphia neighborhood, home to a variety of stores, pubs and restaurants and the proud host of community events all year long.
The Civic Association consists of volunteer citizens focused on the betterment of their Community.
– Mamraj Singh represented by Shawn Ward Special Exception to sell hot food Appeal No. 24430 Permit
accept this letter on behalf of the Mayfair
Civic Association (“MCA”) which
represents the neighbors of the Mayfair Community as their Registered Community
Organization (RCO) as a Letter of NON-OPPOSITION with Provisos. A second meeting for this applicant was held
at the Mayfair Community Center, 2990 St. Vincent St on Monday May 18, 2015, at
7PM due to Applicant’s Lack of Preparation at first Meeting. Fortunately, Applicant corrected prior issues
and came prepared for this meeting. Therefore, our Members decided, by a count
of 12-3, to NOT OPPOSE WITH THE
1. Join and maintain
Membership within the Mayfair Business Association;
2. The outside of your establishment must be kept
clean, maintained, graffiti free, and swept at all times;
to be kept to a minimum -
- No nailing of banners to the walls
excessive signage in the windows (all windows should be easily seen through at
- Grand Opening signs, flags, garland, streamers etc to be removed within 30
days of store opening
and maintain an outdoor trashcan;
removal to be done within 6 hours of the storm, and during business hours;
information (Name - Phone Number - Email) to be provided to the Mayfair Civic
Association for the tenant, as well
as the property owner / landlord, and property manager;
7. Notify the MCA and Mayfair Business
Association that you are seeking new hires and hire within
the community if possible;
8. Removal of Clothes Drop-off Box;
9. No seating for Food Consumption;
10. Trash Cleanup/Pickup 3x a day; and
11. Food cannot be sold after 10:00 PM.
If you have any questions, please do
not hesitate to contact me at the number below.
J. DeFelice, Esq.
cc: Andrew Dick, Councilman Bobby Henon
Scotese, Mayfair Business Association
Donny Smith, Mayfair Civic
Larissa Klevan, Philadelphia
City Planning Commission