Tuesday, April 21, 2015
Zoning Decisions from April 20, 2015
Zoning Update: Last night we hosted a Mayfair Civic Zoning Meeting. here is the outcome:
1. 6501 E. Roosevelt Boulevard - Adult Day Health Center - Commercial
- NOT OPPOSED W/ PROVISOS - Applicants agreed to all provisos including reverting zoning back to original designation should they vacate the premises as well as an agreement not to dispense methadone
2. 7213 Frankford Avenue - Psychic Readings by Sandra - Commercial -
- CONTINUED - Applicant failed to notify other RCOs. Also both Civic and applicant will determine prior to next meeting if State Law making it a crime to Palm Read for Profit squares with City regulations.
3. 6300 Frankford Avenue - Express Fuel Gas Station - Commercial - (2nd Meeting) Serve Hot Food
- OPPOSED - Applicant was a "no show" - Civic voted OPPOSED in absentia
4. 3224 Fanshawe Street – Residential – Vivek Nanda - Conversion from Single to Duplex
- OPPOSED - Applicant, a Montgomery County resident, could not recall who shoveled the snow in the winter time at this investment property nor did he have a designated local agent.