Monday September 15th 2014 - 7PM - Mayfair Community Center
- Pledge of Allegiance - Please silence all cell phones
- Officers Present - President Donny Smith - Vice President Kevin Leonard - Secretary Michael Serverson - Treasurer / Clean Up & Membership Chair Jim Ortlieb - Sgt. at Arms John Jenkins - Asst. Sgt. at Arms Joe Conboy - Legal Counsel / CDC & Zoning Chair Joe DeFelice - Asst. Zoning Chair Dan Collins - Town Watch President Anna Stacey - Mayfair Business Assoc. Lisa Greco - Mayfair Memorial Playground Co. Chairs Dana Lambie & Melinda Mulvenna
- Treasurer's Report
- Membership - (Must reside within Civic boundaries) - $10 per year / $40 - 5 year / $100 - Lifetime - Applications available at the rear or online at MayfairCivicAssociation.com
- CDC Update - Ruthanne Madway new Executive Director - Business Improvement District +
- Mayfair Business Association Update
- Town Watch Update - New Dog Walker Watch Program +
- Playground Update - Community Yard Sale and E-Recycling Sept 20th 8AM - Noon & Spooktacular Oct. 25th (raindate 26th) - Looking for sponsors
- Methadone Clinic - 85 patients per day
- 15th District Split Update
- Wissinoming Civic Association has been formed!
- Mayfair Halloween Decoration Contest - Submit nominations to MayfairCivicAssociation@yahoo.com or at Mayfair Civic Association on Facebook. Judges start on October 23rd and Prizes will be awarded on October 30th
- Mayfair Christmas Decoration Contest - Submit nominations to MayfairCivicAssociation@yahoo.com or at Mayfair Civic Association on Facebook. Judges start on December 14th and Prizes will be awarded on December 21st
- Mayfair / Holmesburg Thanksgiving Parade - Sunday November 23rd - Create your own float!
1. Open as of 8/27
1. Marc Collazzo - District Office Manager for State Representative John Taylor to report on developments in Harrisburg
Wrap Up - If anyone would like to get more involved with the Civic, we could use volunteers!
Facebook - "Like" us on Facebook to stay current - Mayfair Civic Association
Next Meeting - Monday November 18th - 7PM - Mayfair Community Center
Meetings are held every 3rd Monday of odd month - Jan - March - May - Sept - Nov