Wednesday, May 07, 2014
ZONING: 7101 FRANKFORD AVE - LITTLE CAESAR'S
Via Email May 7, 2014
Ms. Julia Chapman
Zoning Board of Adjustment
Municipal Services Building
1401 John F. Kennedy Blvd.
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Re: RCO Meeting Summary Form
Calendar No. 22500
Permit Appeal #525658 for Special Exception
Little Caesar’s 7101 Frankford Ave
Wednesday May 7, 2014 2PM
Dear Ms. Chapman:
Please accept this letter on behalf of the Mayfair Civic Association (“MCA”) which represents the neighbors of the Mayfair Community as their Registered Community Organization (RCO). A meeting was held, in which another RCO, the Northeast Quality of Life Coalition attended, at the Mayfair Community Center, 2990 St. Vincent St on Tuesday May 6, 2014 at 7PM. Eight members attended this public meeting and Five voted to NOT OPPOSE WITH THE FOLLOWING PROVISOS (one voted not to oppose at all and two voted to oppose):
1. Join and maintain Membership with the Mayfair Business Association,
2. The outside of your establishment must be kept clean, maintained, graffiti free, and swept at all times,
3. Signage to be kept to a minimum – No nailing of banners to the walls, or excess signs in the windows, All windows should be easily seen through,
4. Add and maintain an outdoor trashcan,
5. Snow removal to be done within 6 hours of the storm, and during business hours,
6. Contact information (Name - Phone Number - Email) to be provided to the Mayfair Civic Association for the tenant, as well as the property owner / landlord, and property manager,
7. Add “No Loitering” signs to front and rear of building, and
8. Notify the MCA and Mayfair Business Association of new hires.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at the number below.
Very Truly Yours,
Joseph J. DeFelice, Esq.
Legal Counsel (215) 292-3926
cc: Lisa Deeley, Councilman Bobby Henon
Mike Scotese, Mayfair Business Association
Donny Smith, Mayfair Civic Association
Brett Feldman, Attorney for Applicant
Philadelphia City Planning Commission
Barbara Dooley-Rup, Northeast Quality of Life Coalition