Cal. No.: 17659
Appl. No.: 389874
Date & Time: Tues., May 22nd, 2012,
Case No.: 3A
Owner: Elizabeth Cruz
Applicant: Elizabeth Cruz
Zon. Class.: R-4 Residential
Please accept this letter on behalf of the Mayfair Civic Association (“MCA”) which represents the neighbors of the Mayfair Community. In reviewing the Zoning Board of Adjustment’s Notice, the Applicant/Owner proposes:
“PERMIT FOR A GROUP DAY CARE FOR A MAXIMUM OF TWELVE (12) CHILDREN FOR PERIOD OF LESS THAN 24 CONSECUTIVE HOURS WITH ACCESSORY PREPARING AND SERVING OF FOOD AS PART OF AN EXISTING SINGLE FAMILY DWELLING. NO SIGN ON THIS PERMIT.”
We DO NOT OPPOSE this Use Variance with the Following Provisos:
1. The Proposed Daycare will be Permitted a MAXIMUM of EIGHT (8) Children for a Period of Less than Twenty-Four Hours (24 hrs.)
2. No Signage (as indicated on this Permit) whatsoever.
3. Encouraged to join the Mayfair Business Association & Mayfair Civic Association, becoming an asset to the Community. Participation in Mayfair Business Association and Mayfair Civic Association Events is encouraged.
4. The Common Driveway is for Residential Use and will not be used as a Loading/Unloading Zone for Children.
5. Ensure that the Existing Exterior Outdoor Play Area is sufficient (Square Footage) and if necessary install Fencing to increase the Square Footage along the Sideyard at Lexington Avenue.
6. Beautify, and Maintain the Exteriors of the Property (2849 Rhawn Street).