September 23, 2009
Susan Jaffee, Chairperson
Zoning Board of Adjustment
Municipal Services Building
1401 John F. Kennedy Blvd.
Phila PA 19102
Re: Zoning Application:
Tony Natalini/Ed Kochner d/b/a ESK Financial
7157 Frankford Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19135
To Whom It May Concern:
Please accept this letter as a proviso letter re the above on behalf of the Mayfair Business Association (“MBA”) and Mayfair Civic Association (“MCA”). We have now had two opportunities to meet with the above owners and in order for us to agree to a zoning variance, the following provisos must be met:
- No operation of a pawn shop in current or future location, now or in perpetuity.
o Write such into the deed if necessary.
- No signage other than the existing signage, specifically nothing on the back of the building, side of the building or front of the building.
- Join and participate in the Mayfair Business Association.
- More than just the words “Check Cashing” on the sign i.e. make it look nice.
- Upkeep and beautification of the property including potted plants/trees and/or flowers.
Joseph J. DeFelice, Esq.